JoeArchitect Hiring Design Professionals:
December 23, 2014 by Joe Miller.
JoeArchitect is looking to add select individuals to our growing team. Our studio of 6 architects and designers create one-of-a-kind commercial spaces and buildings for the dental and medical specialty community.
We are seeking architectural interns and interior designers. Applicants must, at minimum, have a bachelors of architecture or interior design degree from an accredited program and between 1 to 2 years of practical office experience in the design field.
- Design and production support on all phases of the process
- Coordination with consulting engineers and equipment vendors
- Supporting the team through the construction phase both on-site and off
- Fostering relationships with product reps
- Maintaining the materials library and keeping it up to date with the latest and greatest
Desired skills/attributes include:
- Proficiency in Revit
- Strong interpersonal (“people”) skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Open to travel
- Like to work hard and have fun doing it!
Thank you for your consideration. Please submit your CV and portfolio samples to email@example.com.